The instrument is designed and made according to GB/T213-2008 Method for the determination of the calorific value of coal, GB/T384-1988 Method for the determination of the heat value of petroleum products and Calibration and Inspection Regulation of People’s Republic of China JJG672-2001 Oxygen Bomb Calorimeter.
It is suitable for the determination of water-free oil products (gasoline, jet fuel, diesel oil and fuel oil, etc.) and combustible material such as coal, coke, paraffin wax content determination of calorific value. It is a high-grade instrument with the advantages of automatic, efficient, safe, high precision, fast test speed and easy to use.
I. Main technical features
1. The instrument uses a single-chip control technology, color LCD display, high-precision temperature sensor and high-performance A / D conversion device, consisting of a high degree of automation, screen effect is good, easy to use, convenient intelligent data compilation instrument.
2. The instrument is fully automated in the testing process, after the sample in place, correct input various parameters automatically without manual intervention to complete each test process; you can print measurement data directly on the A4-format printer configuration after the end of the trial.
3. This instrument adopts the self-sealing type oxygen bomb, all the structure is made of stainless steel, and the strength is enough to withstand the pressure test of 20MPa at room temperature.
4. The inner tube of the instrument is made of stainless steel sheet, the section of pears, put the barrel of water was 3000 grams, water cylinder with electric blender, to ensure that the inner tube water bath temperature uniformity.
5. The instrument of the external water jacket is a double container and experiment when filled with water, through the water jacket mixer to the cylinder in uniform temperature, formed to meet the test requirements of the constant temperature environment.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Heat capacity: （14000 ~ 15000）J/K;
2. Temperature resolution: 0.001 K;
3. Thermal error: ≤60J/g;
4. Temperature measurement range: 10 ℃～35 ℃;
5. Repeatability error: ≤0.2% (Grade C);
6. Pressure endured by Oxygen bomb: 20 MPa;
7. Ambient temperature: 15 ℃～28 ℃ (room temperature), The temperature fluctuation during each test should be not more than 1 ℃;
8. Ambient humidity: less than 85%;
9. Power supply: AC（220±5%）V，50Hz;
10. Total power consumption: less than 150W.
11. Dimensions: 600 mm × 460 mm × 430 mm (length × width × height, PC is not included)
Note: If the test sample is pulverized coal samples, in order to obtain better test results, we recommend separately of the company’s private press cake machine.