Introduction of milk powder making machine pilot lab spray dryer for laboratory TM-6000YHINO:
Laboratory table top spray dryer is the latest type of HINOTEK which adopts advanced international technology and spare parts.
HINOTEK Laboratory Spray Dryer assembles many of new design, for example, small size for free moving, combining air compressor and electrical heater inside the cabinet, glass spray and cyclone separator for inspecting. All the data and functions are controlled by PLC.
Features of milk powder making machine pilot lab spray dryer for laboratory TM-6000YHINO:
1. High efficient jet imported.
2. LCD touch screen displays temperature, airflow, air pressure, pump speed and jet cleaner frequency.
3. Manual controlling is available, be able to adjust technical parameters during the process of experiment.
4. With jet cleaner (stylet), its frequency can be automatically adjusted.
5. Build in oil-free air compressor. The sound is low than 60db, and following the GMP standards.
6. Use PID controller, the accuracy of heating temperature is around±1°C.
7. A filter has been equipped to the inlet unit to prevent the sample from contamination.
8. Narrow size distribution, more than 95% of the dry powders are in the same range of particles.
9. Automatic jet cleaner (stylet) prevents the jet from becoming blocked and variably controlled.
10. Innovative tower wall purging device, improves the material recycling rate.
1 Inlet air temperature range：30～300℃
2．Outlet air temperature range：30～140℃
3．Max Vapor Vapacity：200mL/H ～ 2000ml/h
4．Max Inlet：2000mL/H （Adjustable）
5．Input Type: Peristaltic Pump, 30~2000ml/H
6. Min Inlet: 50ml
7. Temperature control Accuracy: 1℃
7．Average Dryer Time: 1.0~1.5S
8．Heating Power：3KW AC220V
9．Fan Power：0.2KW Max Capacity 5.6m3/min Max Pressure 1020Pa
10．Air Compressor：0.2KW Max Gas flow: 4.2 m3/h
11．Working pressure of compress air：2～3Bar
12．Instrument out dimsion: 1200mm(H）×650mm（L）×500mm（W）
13．Nozzle Size：1.00mm (0.5mm/0.7mm/0.75/1.0,,/1.5mm/2.0mm optional)