Feature & Use
- Manual testing process, no need for electric controlling.
- High quality integrated cast iron machine body, with the automotive paint treatment process, the appearance is smooth and beautiful.
- Read the hardness value directly from the dial gauge, and other Rockwell scales are optional.
- Frictionless main shaft, high test accuracy.
- Precise integral casting hydraulic buffer, no buffer liquid leakage, smooth loading without impact, and the loading speed is adjustable.
- Precision conforms to GB/T230.2, ISO6508-2 and ASTM E18.
It’s suitable to determine the Rockwell hardness of plastic, composite materials, all kinds of friction materials, soft metals and non-metal soft materials. It features wide application range, easy operation, good economy and practicality.
Measuring range: 70-100HREW, 50-115HRLW, 50-115HRMW, 50-115HRRW
Test force: 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60, 100, 150kgf)
Max. height of test piece: 170mm
Depth of throat: 130mm
Min. scale value: 0.5HR
Dimensions: 466 x 238 x 630mm
Weight: approx. 65kg
Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
1/8”, 1/4”, 1/2” Tungsten carbide ball penetrator: 1 pc. for each
Plastic Rockwell standardized block: 4 pcs.