PHR Chain Clamp Rockwell Hardness Tester can test the hardness of cylindrical work pieces such as pipes, shafts, rollers accurately on-site. The test principle and accuracy comply to standard ISO 6508 and ASTM E110. Tested by National Institute of Metrology with tolerance less than 1.5HRC, equivalent to bench hardness tester. So this kind of Rockwell hardness testing machine is usually used for manufacturing inspection and acceptance inspection to replace Leeb hardness tester with lower accuracy.
Feature & Use
- On-site Testing: Testing the hardness of large pipes and shafts accurately on-site.
- Anvils: Testing various dimensions and shapes work piece by using different anvils.
- Application: Chain fastened around the work piece before the force is applied.
- Relevant Standards: Comply to standard ISO 6508 and ASTM E18, E110
- Traceable Test Block: Standard package including three standard Rockwell hardness blocks.
- Indenter: Certificated indenter by standard Rockwell hardness tester.
Specimen size: 400 ~ 800mm
Initial Test Force: 10kgf
Total Test Force: 60kgf, 100kgf, 150kgf
Force Applying Method: By Screw
Indenter: 120°diamond cone, Ф1.588mm carbide ball
Accuracy: Meets the requirements of ISO6508，ASTM E18
Testing Range: HRA, HRB, HRC, etc.,15 scales.
Application: All metals including iron, steel, copper, aluminium, etc.
Flat test anvil:1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
120 degree Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc
1/16” Tungsten carbide penetrator: 1 pc.
Rockwell standardized block: 3 pcs.
Wrench: 1 pc.