PHBR series Chain Clamp Brinell & Rockwell Hardness Tester are designed and developed based on the PHR series Rockwell Hardness testers and follows the test method of the Brinell and Rockwell hardness test and function as both Brinell & Rockwell hardness tester, which can tests accurately the castings, forgings, steels and nonferrous metal and work pieces made of all kinds of metal materials under kinds of heat treatment on-site. The test principle and accuracy comply to standard ISO 6506, 6508 and ASTM E110. So it is usually Used for manufacturing inspection and acceptance inspection to replace Leeb hardness tester with lower accuracy.
Feature & Use
- On-site Testing: Testing the hardness of large pipes and shafts accurately on-site.
- Anvils: Testing various dimensions and shapes work piece by using different anvils.
- Application: Chain fastened around the work piece before the force is applied.
- Brinell and Rockwell combination: Combined Brinell and Rockwell test functions in one instrument.
- Test principle: Test method follows Brinell and Rockwell hardness test and accuracy in accordance with ISO 6506, 6508 and ASTM E10, E18.
- High reliability: Traceable standard hardness blocks and traceable test force.
- Indenter is inspected with standard Rockwell hardness tester.
Specimen size: 200 ~ 400mm
Rockwell Initial Test Force: 10kgf
Rockwell Total Test Force: 60kgf, 100kgf, 150kgf
Brinell Test Force: 62.5kgf, 125kgf, 187.5kgf
Force Applying Method: By Screw
Indenter: 120° diamond cone, Ф1.588mm carbide ball, Ф2.5mm, Ф5.0mm carbide ball
Accuracy: Meets the requirements of ISO 6506, 6508, ASTM E110
Resolution: 0.5HR, 0.01mm for Brinell hardness (indentation diameter)
Testing Range: HRA, HRB, HRC, etc. 15 scales, Brinell hardness 8-650HBW
Application: Rockwell used for all metals including iron, steel copper, aluminium, etc.
Flat test anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
120 degree Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc
1/16” Tungsten carbide penetrator: 1 pc.
2.5mm Brinell penetrator: 1 pc.
5mm Brinell penetrator: 1 pc.
40X Readout microscope: 1 pc.
Rockwell standardized block: 3 pcs.
Brinell standardized block: 1 pc.
Magnifier: 2 pcs.
Wrench: 1 pc.