- This model is the economical & practical instrument designed for metallographic specimen preparing. It can meet the demands of specimen preparing from customers very well.
- This model is designed and manufactured as per international advanced specimen preparing technology.
- Equipped with beautiful appearance machine shell and full stainless steel parts which never rust.
- Double working discs. The working disc can be changed and replaced swiftly.
- CCW and CW rotating direction control
- There are two optional types for MP 260E: 200mm or 250mm working disc.
- There are two working conditions for this MP 260E: the stepless speed changing status or two-level constant speed status. The working condition can be switched from one to another easily. Also the rotating direction of working disc can be chosen at will.
Diameter of working disc: 200mm / 250mm
Rotating speed of working disc: 50-600 rpm (stepless speed changing)
and 150 / 300rpm (two-level constant speed)
Power supply: Single phase, 220V, 50Hz
Dimensions: 70 × 60 × 28 cm
Net weight: 40 Kg