AUTO TURRET TOUCH SCREEN DIGITAL DISPLAY VICKERS HARDNESS TESTER
This hardness tester is suitable to determine the Vickers hardness of steel, non-ferrous metals, ceramics, treated layers of metal surface, and the hardness grads of carburized, nitrided and hardened layers of metals. It is and also suitable to determine the Vickers hardness of micro and super thin parts.
- Automatic turret shifting between indenter and objective lens
- Automatic electric loading without weights, closed-loop control
- Equipped with a large 8″ LCD touch screen, which adopts menu operation interface, HV or HK (optional) can be selected in operation panel, the measured hardness value can be automatically calculated and displayed.
- Hardness conversion between various hardness scales
- Test force automatically corrected, which improves the testing accuracy a lot
- Hardness value automatically corrected according to different hardness block
- Double lenses for hardness measurement.
- Calibration can be made according to standard hardness block or length scale so as to make the hardness value more accurate to meet the requirement.
- The eyepiece is equipped with digital encoder, the hardness value and D1 & D2 value can be displayed on screen directly.
- USB data interface, data saved as EXCEL format through USB flash disk, easy editing and processing
- The information of test samples, operator etc. can be input and saved.
- Password can be set to protect setting parameters.
- Modular design, easy maintenance, large space for sample.
- Optional image measuring system can be equipped with this hardness tester so as to connect with computer for automatic operation.
|Test force||0.1Kgf (0.98N), 0.2Kgf (1.96N), 0.3Kgf (2.94N), 0.5Kgf (4.90N), 1.0 Kgf (9.8N), 2.0Kgf (19.6N), 2.5Kgf (24.5N), 3.0Kgf (29.4N), 5.0Kgf (49.0N)||0.3Kgf (2.94N),
1.0 Kgf (9.8N),
1.0 Kgf (9.8N),
10.0Kgf (98.0N), 15.0Kgf (147N),
10.0Kgf (98.0N),20.0Kgf (196N), 30.0Kgf (294N),
|2 Kgf (19.61N), 3Kgf (29.42N),
|Standard conforms to||GB/T4340.2, ISO 6507-23, ASTM E92|
|Min measuring unit||0.01um|
|Conversion Scale||HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRF, HV, HK, HBW, HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HR15T, HR30T, HR45T|
|Hardness measuring range||8~2900HV|
|Method of testing
|Automatic loading, dwelling , unloading|
(both can be used for observation and measurement)
|Test force dwell time||1~99s|
|Data output||8″ LCD screen display|
|Maximum specimen height||180mm|
|Distance from the center to the outer wall of the indenter||160mm|
|Power supply||AC 220V /110V, 50 / 60Hz|
|Net Weight||About 55Kg|
|1||Vickers Hardness Block||2 Pcs.|
|2||Middle, Large, V shape testing table||Each 1 Pc.|
|3||Regulating Screw||4 Pcs.|
|4||10×Micro Eyepiece||1 Pc.|
|5||Dust cover||1 Pc.|
|6||Spare Fuses (2A)||2 Pcs.|
|7||Power Cord||1 Pc.|
|8||USB flash disk||1 Pc.|
|9||Touch screen pen||1 Pc.|
|10||Production certificate||1 Pc.|
Note: Special accessories can be provided.
- X-Y test anvil
- Video measuring apparatus can be provided. It can display the testing indentation image on the screen and make the measurement.
- CCD image processing system can be provided. It will clearly show indentation image on a computer screen, and make automatic or manual measurement through PC.