Feature & Use
- Large 8” touch screen, direct visual display and interactive operating interface.
- High speed ARM processor, fast operation speed and extensive database storage.
- High quality integral casting cast iron machine body with automotive paint treatment process, the appearance is smooth and beautiful.
- Equipped with digital temperature measurement circuit which can guarantee long-term work, stable and reliable.
- Automatic correction for hardness measurement of cylindrical surface and spherical surface.
- The maximum and minimum hardness values can be set, when the test value exceeds the set range, an alarm sound will be issued.
- Automatic hardness value correction, the hardness value can be directly corrected within a certain range.
- With the database function, the test data can be saved automatically in groups, each group can save 10 data, totally can save more than 2000 data.
- With the hardness value curve display function, intuitive display the changes of hardness value.
- The database can automatically record the scale, test force, hardness values, temperature and other parameters.
- The system can automatically calculate the maximum, minimum and average hardness values of each group.
- Convenient control system can automatically convert the unit of full hardness scales.
- Equipped with wireless blue-tooth printer, the data can be output through RS232 and USB interfaces
- Accuracy is in line with GB/T230.2, ISO6508-2 and ASTM E18.
It’s a kind of touch screen digital display type Superficial Rockwell hardness tester which is specially designed to test Superficial Rockwell hardness of metal materials. It features easy operation, wide application range etc. It’s suitable to determine the Superficial Rockwell hardness of ferrous metals, alloy steels and hard alloys, as well as treated layers of metal surface, such as carburized layer, nitrided layer and electroplated coating, etc.
Measuring range: 70-94HR15N, 67-93HR15TW, 42-86HR30N,
29-82HR30TW, 20-77HR45N, 10-72HR45TW
Test force: 147.1, 294.2, 441.3N (15, 30, 45kgf)
Max. height of test piece: 200mm
Depth of throat: 160mm
Min. scale value: 0.1HRN (T)
Dwelling time: 1~99s
Power supply: 220V AC or 110V AC, 50 or 60Hz
Dimensions: 510 x 290 x 730mm
Weight: approx. 80kg
Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc.
1/16” Tungsten carbide ball penetrator: 1 pc.
Superficial Rockwell standardized block: 4 pcs.