F800 Fiber Analyzer is with advanced design, easy operation and flexible application. It can be used in the conventional Weende method to analyze crude fiber and Van Soest analysis to wash the fiber. Applies to plant, feed, food and other agricultural products as well as the determination crude fiber, neutral detergent fiber (NDF), acid detergent fiber (ADF), hemicellulose and acid detergent lignin (ADL).
Precise control experiment
Test time can be set free, clockwise and countdown timing functions are available, real-time reminder end of the experiment, the experimenter to facilitate precise control experiment, save test time, improve efficiency.
Integrated infrared heating technology
Advanced integrated infrared heating, more uniform heating of the crucible fast, more consistent sample extraction, higher extraction recovery, thereby improving the accuracy of test results.
Optional peripheral accessories: cool extractor. Experiments can go fat,washed with acetone extraction after detection of acid lignin and other steps.
Features and Advantages
- Hidden solution barrel pull structure designed to facilitate dosing operation, provides the safest fiber analysis.
- The corrosive liquid is not in contact with any pump body, to avoid waste discharge pump susceptible to corrosion phenomena.
- The crucible recoil function is designed to prevent samples in the crucible can not cake filtration.
- With dosing overflow protection function to prevent dosing corrosive liquid overflow due to operator error, protect the safety of the operator.
- Adjust the crucible heating power in time, enabling customers to control the heating rate easily and low down the energy consumption, ECO-friendly.
- Having a built-in pre-heating function, greatly reduced the whole experiment time.
- Provide five various specifications crucible specifications to meet the needs of different samples for standard configuration.
- Can detect crude fiber, neutral detergent fiber (NDF), acid detergent fiber (ADF), hemicellulose and acid detergent lignin (ADL).
|Measurement range||0.1% ～ 100%|
|Sample weight||0.5g ～ 3g|
|Repeatability error||Crude Fiber Content below 10%, ≤0.4%
Crude Fiber Content above 10%, ≤1%
|Heating to boiling||13-15min|
|Power supply||220 VAC ±10% 50Hz|