Industrial on-line pH /ORP Controller
- The pH Controllers are packaged in a 1/4 DIN panel mount controller box with dual SPDT Hi/ Lo relays, manual set points and calibration potentiometers set into the front of the pH controller panel.
- The pH controllers feature an isolated 4-20 mA current output.
- The pH Controllers require a Pt-100 ATC probe or a simulation resistor for temperature compensation.
Using MCU control, easy to operate simple; panel-mounted structural features, ease of installation, operation and maintenance With isolated output (4 ∼ 20) mA DC signal, the output upper and lower limits can be adjusted stepless output With automatic upper and lower limit alarm.
Used in chemical, oil refining, metallurgy, pharmaceutical, power plants and environmental protection and other areas of water quality monitoring.
- Automatic temperature compensation: 0°C ∼ 100°C
- Environment: 0°C ∼ 50°C; RH ≤ 95%
- Power Supply: Fit for all parts of the worlds
- Dimensions(mm): 96 x 96 x 160
- Weight: 950g
|Measuring Range||0.00∼14.00pH||-1999 ∼ 1999mV|