Fix test head to the surface of iron and steel parts to test the hardness by applying magnetic force. Follow Brinell and Rockwell hardness test method completely, it could be read the Brinell and Rockwell hardness value directly. Test condition complies with standard of GB/T 230.2 and GB/T 231.2.
It is suitable for precise and rapid hardness testing on-site for body hardness of large, assembled, could not be cut and moved steel and iron parts. It can also test the hardness of steel plate, pipe, axis, mould, huge forgings and huge and medium-size heat treatment parts if surface available, as well as the hardness of weld joint in boiler, pressure vessels, and pressure pipes. This tester can replace low accurate and reliable Leeb hardness testers.
Feature & Use
- Convenient to Use: Test by absorbing to iron and steel parts, and it can finish the test by unilaterally touching the parts. It can test any dimension parts, especially steel tubes and weld on pipes.
- NDT Testing: Quick, convenient, no damage test.
- Reading Scale: Similar reading system as micrometers, easy to read, and good repeatability.
- Brinell and Rockwell combination: One hardness tester with Brinell and Rockwell two functions can meet the demands of most manufacturing users.
- Traceable standard test blocks: Standard package including standard Brinell hardness test block and Rockwell hardness test block.
- High Accuracy: Test method follows Brinell and Rockwell hardness test and accuracy in accordance with ISO 6506, 6508 and ASTM E10, E18.
Surface: Flat : Area ≥ 180 mm x 60 mm, Thickness : ≥ 5 mm
Cylinder: Diameter ≥ 60 mm, Length ≥ 200 mm, Thickness ≥ 8 mm
Initial Test Force for Rockwell: 10kgf
Total Test Force for Rockwell: 60kgf, 100kgf, 150kgf
Total Test Force for Brinell: 62.5kgf, 125kgf, 187.5kgf
Test head for Rockwell: 120° diamond indenter, 1.588mm carbide ball indenter
Test head for Brinell: 2.5mm carbide ball indenter, 5mm carbide ball indenter
Indication Error: Comply with GB/T 230.2 and GB/T 231.2 standards
Repeatability Error: Comply with GB/T 230.2 and GB/T 231.2 standards
Testing Resolution: 0.5 HR
Test range: Brinell 0.005mm (indentation diameter)
Apply range: Rockwell: HRA, HRB, HRC, Brinell: 16~650HBW
120 degree Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc
1/16” Tungsten carbide penetrator: 1 pc.
2.5mm Brinell penetrator: 1 pc.
40X Readout microscope: 1 pc.
Rockwell standardized block: 3 pcs.
Brinell standardized block: 1 pc.
V-Adaptor: 4 pcs.
Iron seat iron: 1 pc.