The instrument is a new device designed to measure the tilt angle and direction of the horizontal drilling and developed. The instrument uses a novel high-precision sensors and computer technology, its performance is much better than the general level inclinometer instrument, can be widely used in geological engineering mining, water conservancy, railways, construction and other sectors, construction, testing non-magnetic rocks the horizontal hole measurements.
The instrument consists of a laptop (not included), the ground control unit, inclinometer probe consists of three parts; the use of data encoding long-term transmission technology, cable transmission data is accurate and reliable; high-performance sensor combined with digital signal processing technology, high-precision measurements, good stability; upload the data directly from the RS-232 serial port to a notebook computer, clear display and intuitive measurement data and plan, section, side projection and store measurement data; connect the color inkjet printer can print A4 pages inclinometer data, plan, section, side projection and space trajectories.
I. Technical Specifications
1. Inclinometer depth: ≤1200 meters.
2. Parameter parameter range error
Angle measuring range: -60 ~ 60 °, the error is ± 0.1 °;
Azimuth measuring range: 0 ~ 360 °, the error is ± 1.5 °;
Tools for angle measurement range: 0 ~ 360 °, the error is ± 2.0 ° (alternative parameters);
3. Measurement: measuring point, the measuring point, and the measured depth interval points arbitrarily determined;
4. Power Supply: AC 220V ± 10%, 50Hz;
5. Ground control unit working environment: Temperature: -10 ℃ ~ 50 ℃;
Relative humidity: ≤85%;
6. Inclinometer Probe Working Environment: Temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 55 ℃;
7. Ground control unit Dimensions: 385 × 300 × 240 (mm);
Weight: 8 (kg);
8. Inclinometer probe
Dimensions: Φ40 × 1600 (mm);
Weight: 7 (kg);
9. Recording: Real-time recording date, time, print the results.