Jacketed glass reactors are designed for synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature and vacuum environment. Each reactor features adjustable stirring speeds and a constant pressure feeding funnel that allows you to add material to the vessel at a uniform and controlled speed. The built-in condenser makes it possible to recover some materials, also at a controlled rate of speed.
* GG17 high borosilicate glass, with good chemical and physical properties.
* The evaporation and back-flow of reaction material can be controlled.
* The heat of reaction could be taken away quickly through water, cycling in the jacketed glass.
* The design of large bottle mouth, easier to clean.
* It can be used as a distillation syntheses device.
* The sealing performance is 0.098 Mpa.
* LCD display, easier and more convenient to measure temperature.
* Circulating water vacuum pump:(JGR-1L~5L,recommend mode SHZ-DIII,JGR-10L~100L, recommend model SHZ-95B)
* Refrigerated Circulator
* Circulating water/oil bath
|Model||JGR-1L||JGR-2L||JGR-3L||JGR-5L||JGR -10L||JGR -20L||JGR -30L||JGR -50L||JGR -100L|
|Reaction Flask Capacity||1L||2L||3L||5L||10L||20L||30L||50L||100L|
|Stirring Speed||0~600rpm(Max.1300 customized)|
|Stirring shaft Diameter||12mm||14mm||16mm||18mm|
|Power Supply||AC110/220V, 50/60Hz|