Isolation chamber is equipped with its own negative pressure filtration system to provide maximum protection and operational safety for both the contaminated person or item and the operational team.
- The chamber liner is made from a special TPU film and strengthened by inserting ABS poles along each side of the structure.
- The “all around” zipper system allows for the chamber to open completely giving easy operator accessibility.
- The chamber has ten integrated glove portals on three sides to allow for easy access to the patient and two utility portals used for infusions and other medical equipment.
- Isolation chamber is a fully collapsible unit that requires minimal storage space and is ready for use within seconds.
- Isolation chamber complete with Batteries for up to 8 hours of continuous use before battery charge required.
- The chamber negative pressure will be up to -15pa only in 2 minutes after power on.
- The Isolation chamber can be used with a stretcher, which will be easy to move the patient.
- Belt system enables the patient to be fastened while in the chamber or the chamber is securely fastened to a stretcher or bed.
|Unfolded Size (L*W*H)
|4pcs, 99.999% efficiency for 0.3μm particles
|Audio and visual alarm for internal pressure insufficient and low power
|Up to -15Pa in two minutes after power on
|The main chamber, Particle filter, Negative generation system, 20pcs PVC gloves, Battery and charger
|Up to 150kg
|AC 220V/110V±10%, 50Hz/60Hz, Battery voltage:DC12V
|Package Size (L*W*H)