- UV-1800CSPC successfully achieved the stringent requirements of high accuracy and reliability measurement to meet the requirements of various applications that can be used in biological research, bio-industry , pharmaceutical analysis , pharmaceutical, teaching and research, environmental protection , food hygiene, clinical examination , health and epidemic prevention and other fields.
- A wide wavelength range, the wavelength range to meet the various requirements of the field.
- 4nm, 2nm, 1nm, 0.5nm spectral bandwidth of four customized according to user requirements can be installed to meet the stringent requirements of the Pharmacopoeia.
- Automatic design to achieve the most simple means of
- LSI design greatly improves the stability and reliability of the system.
- Improved optimization of the optical design , import source and receiver system created a high performance and high reliability.
- Rich measurement methods , with a wavelength scan , time scan , multi-wavelength determination multi-order derivative determination (optional ) , dual-wavelength three-wavelength (optional ) DNA protein measurements (optional ) and other measurement methods to meet different measurement requirements , and can be displayed directly on a 10 inches touch screen
- Based on user requirements optional hole rack , manual four with stand , manual Eighth rack , automatic Eighth frame, glass stand , test tube rack , 1cm colorimetric frame , Scm colorimetric frame , 10cm colorimetric
- Measurement data can be output through the printer with USB
- Can be powered down to save the measurement parameters and data , user-friendly.
|PRODUCT MODEL:||UV-1800CSPC UV-V|
|Optical System||Double Beam|
|Optical circuit structure||C-T Type Parallel double beam|
|Wavelength Range||190 ~ 1100 nm|
|Bandwidth||0.5, 1, 2, 4nm|
|Wavelength Accuracy||±0.3 nm|
|Photometric Accuracy||±0.3% t (0-100%t) ±0.002A(0~0.5A) ±0.003A(0.5A~1A)|
|Photometric Repeatability||±0.15% t (0-100%t) ±0.001A(0~0.5A) ±0.0015A(0.5A~1A)|
|Stray Light||≤0.03% t (220nm Nal, 340nm NaNO2)|
|Baseline Flatness||± 0.001A|
|Photometric Display Range||-4~4A|
|Display Mode||10 inches touch screen LCD|
|Detector||Import Silicon Photodiode|
|Light Source||Import Deuterium Lamp & Tungsten Halogen Lamp|
|Power Requirement||AC 220V / 50Hz 110V / 60Hz|