Feature & Use
- High quality integrated cast iron machine body, high rigidity, with the automotive paint treatment process, the appearance is smooth and beautiful.
- Electric loading without weights, closed loop control.
- Equipped with Bow-shape work table.
- Automatic protection for overloading & over-position
- Input D1 & D2 values from touch screen to get Brinell hardness value directly.
- Equipped with wireless blue-tooth printer, the data can be output through RS232 or USB interface.
- Precision conforms to GB/T 231.2, ISO 6506-2 and ASTM E10
It’s suitable to determine the Brinell hardness of ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals and bearing alloy materials, as well as cemented carbide, carburized steel, quenched steel, surface quenched steel, hard cast steel, aluminium alloy, copper alloy, malleable castings, soft steel, quenched and tempered steel, annealed steel, bearing steel, etc. It is especially suitable for hardness testing of large spring and thick-walled steel pipe.
Measuring range: 5-650HBW
Test force: 187.5, 250, 750, 1000, 3000kgf (1838.8, 2415.8, 7355.3, 9807, 29421N)
Max. height of test piece: 500mm
Depth of throat: 180mm
Dwelling time: 1~99s
Power supply: 220V AC or 110V AC, 50 or 60Hz
Dimensions: 780 x 460 x 1640mm
Weight: approx. 400kg
Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
Bow-shape work table: 1 pc. (customizable)
Tungsten carbide ball penetrator: Φ2.5, Φ5, Φ10mm, 1 pc. for each
Brinell standardized block: 2 pcs.
20X Readout microscope: 1 pc.