The elevator rope tension meter is mainly used for the tension test of elevator traction wire rope. In the process of elevator installation, acceptance and annual inspection, the tension of each traction wire rope is tested and adjusted to make it as consistent as possible, so as to extend the life of the traction wheel and make the elevator wire rope run more smoothly. The tensiometer can also be used for bridge slings, pole and tower wiring, overhead wires, index wire ropes and other tests involving steel cable tension.
- High precision and high resolution, 6-bit large screen display;
- Three display modes are available-to maximize the test efficiency;
- N (Newton), kg (Kilogram), lb (Pound) three measurement units are available for selection and conversion;
- Peak hold function. Keep peak display until manually cleared;
- Automatic peak function, keep displaying the peak value and automatically release after 3 seconds;
- The upper and lower limits and comparison values can be set for statistical analysis. Buzzer alarm when the comparison value is exceeded;
- Data storage function, can store 896 test values;
- Data output function, the data can be input into the computer through the data line for various analysis;
- Green and environmental protection, automatic shutdown after 50 minutes of no operation.
- High-quality charging power supply. The charging voltage is available from 100V to 240V, which can be adapted to most areas at home and abroad. There are short circuit, leakage, overload protection functions;
|Recommended measuring range||10% -90%|
|Accuracy||≦ ± 5%|
|Rope diameter||φ15mm (φ8 ～ φ14mm need to be customized)|
|power supply||7.2V Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack|
|Dimensions||Bearing body: 418 × 128 × 40mm Host machine: 230 × 66 × 36mm|