Main uses and scope of application
The ANSM automatic torsion spring testing machine is made according to the technical requirements stipulated in the national standard JB / T7796-2005. This instrument is mainly used for torsion-angle and angle-torque testing of various springs. It is a high-performance testing machine that can exert high-efficiency and labor-saving spring detection functions. It is widely used in spring manufacturing companies and various scientific research place.
- 1,2,3,4,5 section load (angle) spring constant number automatic test, free angle measurement can be easily completed.
- The automatic origin correction function completes the calculation and compensation of the load cell and machine material rigid structure deformation to ensure high-precision measurement.
- Touch-screen man-machine conversational test condition setting input is more convenient and fast.
- To facilitate the calculation and input of tolerances, after entering the tolerance percentage value, the system will automatically calculate the upper and lower limits.
- As many as ten kinds of test types can not only meet the production measurement, but also meet the test of spring engineering design requirements.
- Test load units are N.m, Kg.cm, Lb.in.
- For easy operation, the measurement range can be freely converted into 5 test ranges.
- Automatically correct the position of the load test plug gauge and rotary plug gauge through the turntable to obtain an accurate zero position.
- The system is equipped with overload protection and emergency stop functions.
- The system can be set to repeat the number of cycles for automatic testing by a simple operation.
- With data printing function.
- Rotary displacement control button, with 10 degrees, 1 degrees, and 0.1 degrees slow-motion rotation level, can accurately control the angle.
Specification parameter table
|MAX torque (N.m)||1||3||5||10||20|
|MIN torque display value||0.0001||0.0001||0.0001||0.0001||0.001|
|unit||N.m, Kg.cm, Lb.in|
|Test speed||1-1800deg / min|
|Manual rotation angle selection|
|Test product diameter|
|power supply||AC 220V (110AC)|
|Dimensions (mm)||697 * 450 * 623|
Second, the overall product structure