AMF digital push-pull force meter is a small, simple, multi-functional and high-precision thrust and pull test instrument, which is widely used in electronic appliances, construction hardware, light industrial textiles, auto parts, lighters and other ignition devices, fire-fighting equipment, pen-making, and manufacturing Push-pull load, plug-in force test, destructive test, etc. in locks, fishing gear, chemical industry, power machinery, scientific research institutions and other industries. The digital display has high resolution, fast sampling speed, and easy to use. It is a new generation of high-efficiency and high-precision push-pull force testing instrument.
- High precision and high resolution;
- Free switching of three measurement modes (real-time, peak, first peak);
- Free switching of four measurement units (N/Newton, kg/kg, lb/lb, Oz/oz);
- Gravity acceleration setting function: the user can input the accurate value of the gravity acceleration of the place of use by himself, so that the test and unit conversion are more accurate;
- The upper and lower limits can be set for statistical analysis, and the buzzer can alarm by setting the upper and lower limits beyond the limited range;
- Minimum force value shielding function: the data in the minimum range of setting can be shielded;
- Automatic shutdown function: the automatic shutdown time can be set, and the automatic shutdown can achieve the effect of saving points when there is no operation for a long time.
- Power supply: 2 1.5V dry batteries;
- Automatic backlit, buzzer alarm function;
|Maximum load value||2N||3N||5N||10N||20N||30N||50N||100N||200N||300N||500N|
|Load scale value||0.001N||0.01N||0.1N|
|power supply||Two 7# dry batteries (1.5V)|
|working environment||No seismic sources and corrosive media around|