The ADL terminal tensile tester is a testing device developed by our company for the wiring harness and electronics industry. It is designed to detect the pulling force of various wiring harness terminals. It can be equipped with NK and HF push-pull force gauges and special fixtures. This instrument has the characteristics of small equipment, accurate control, high measurement accuracy, convenient clamping of test pieces, and simple operation. It is the ideal equipment for wire harness manufacturers to ensure product quality.
- Manual operation, simple and stable operation.
- The machine can be installed on a table (table) to make the rack more stable.
- Length × width × height: 450mm × 260mm × 160mm.
- Effective stroke: 50mm.
- Rated load: 500N. (1000N can also be configured)
- Net weight: 10.6Kg.
Push-pull force gauge of the instrument:
The general standard configuration is a digital display push-pull force meter HF-500. (Can also be equipped with pointer push-pull force meter NK-500, the price is different)
⑴ Digital display push-pull force gauge
A. Model: HF-500.
B. Maximum load: 500N (Kg, N and ib three units can be automatically converted).
C. Resolution: 0.01N.
D. Accuracy: ± 0.5%.
E. Output interface: RS 232 nine-hole socket.
F. Power supply: Charging power supply: 220V / AC; battery continuous working time: 6-8 hours
G. Stability: Temperature drift: 0.2uV / ℃ (0 ～ 60 ℃); Zero drift: ≤ 0.1% / 8 hours / FS.
H. Calibration range: full-scale calibration.
I. Ambient temperature: 0 ～ + 60 ℃.
J. Ambient humidity: ≤ 80%.
K. Allowable overload: 150%.
L. Power supply method: No. 5 nickel-cyanide battery pack / 220V AC for 4 to 6 hours. ⑵ Pointer push-pull force gauge
M. Model: NK-500.
N. Maximum load: 500N (50Kg).
O. Stroke of push-pull rod: 10mm.
P. Working temperature: 20 ℃ ± 10 ℃.
Q. Transportation temperature: -27 ℃ ～ + 70 ℃.
R, relative humidity: 15% ~ 80% RH.
S. Working environment: there are no vibrating sources and corrosive media around.
Customers can configure dynamometers with corresponding specifications according to their needs:
The specifications of the pointer push-pull force gauge are NK-10, 20, 30, 50, 100, 200, 300, 500.
The specifications of digital push-pull force gauges are HF-2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, etc.
2. The left fixture of the instrument:
- Dimensions: 115mm × 180mm × 30mm.
- Scope of application: It is mainly used for insertion force test, wire harness terminal and other tensile test.
Standard load: 500N, maximum load: 1000N.
3. The right fixture of the instrument:
- Model: AJJ-06.
Scope of application: Tensile force testing, destructive force, plugging force, wire harness wiring terminals and other tensile tests for various cables, glass, leather, various electrical components and other materials.
- Standard load: 500N, maximum load: 1000N
The installation method of the instrument:
1. Installation method of base:
This instrument can be installed on the table to make the instrument more stable. When installing, please ensure that the work surface is level so that the test can get accurate values. Please refer to (L × W: 430mm × 80mm, 4 M4 threaded holes) for installation.
2. Installation method of push-pull force gauge:
A. Use an M4 wrench to loosen the four M 4 × 16 socket head cap screws on the dynamometer mounting plate and remove the dynamometer mounting plate;
B. Install the push-pull force timer of the HF series (digital display push-pull force meter), use the M4 hex wrench to insert the four M4 × 10 hex screws in the accessory bag through the 90 × 40 holes of the dynamometer mounting plate Screw into the four M4 threaded holes of the dynamometer and install the dynamometer to the dynamometer mounting plate; or use a Phillips screwdriver to insert the four M3 × 10 cross recessed pan head screws in the accessory bag through the force Inside the gauge, install the dynamometer to the dynamometer mounting plate. Screw the 145 × 30 holes on the mounting plate into the four M3 threaded holes of the dynamometer;
C. Install the push-pull force timer of the NK series (pointer push-pull force meter), use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the 4 M × 10 screws on the back cover of the push-pull force meter, and remove the 4 M3 × 14 crosses from the accessory bag Slot screws pass through the 145 × 30 mounting holes on the dynamometer mounting plate, and screw into the four M3 threaded holes on the back cover of the dynamometer (remove the threaded holes of the M3 × 10 screws);
D. After installing the push-pull gauge, use the M4 Allen wrench to reinstall the dynamometer mounting plate onto the frame.
3. Installation method of left clamp:
Use the M4 Allen wrench to screw the four M4 × 10 Allen screws in the accessory bag through the four adjustment holes on the left fixture mounting plate and into the four M4 threaded holes on the machine base plate to install the left fixture to Machine base plate.
4. Installation method of right clamp:
First screw the M6 nut in the attachment to the force rod of the dynamometer, then screw the right clamp to the force rod of the dynamometer, adjust the M6 nut to make the right clamp securely connected.
Fourth, the general test operation process:
1. Put the wire part of one end of various wiring harness terminals into the grip of the left clamp, and rotate the handle to clamp the wire part (the wiring harness terminal has been pressed).
2. Put the other end of the wiring harness terminal into the grip of the right clamp, and rotate the handle to keep one end of the wiring harness terminal stuck in the middle.
3. Using an M4 Allen wrench, align the center of the left fixture with the center of the right fixture.
4. If you use the push-pull force timing of the HF series (digital display push-pull force meter), turn on the power and wait until the LCD display shows zero.
5. If the push-pull force timer of NK series (pointer push-pull force meter) is installed, press the switch button once to return the finger to the zero position.
6. Turn the handle of the fuselage to move the left clamp to the left, and the right clamp can clamp the terminal.
Daily maintenance and maintenance:
1. Do not use it overloaded, the rated load of this instrument is 500N.
2. Pay attention to daily maintenance work and keep all parts of the instrument clean.
3. Please contact the manufacturer or point of sale in time when the machine fails (do not disassemble or repair it without permission).