WQD-1A Dropping-Point and Softening-Point Apparatus
1 Measure concentration
2 Stable performance, photoelectric test
3 Temperature program control, LCD display
4 high precision
* Designed according to ASTM D3461-83.
* Measure concentration, polymerization degree, refractoriness of amorphous body highly polymerized compound.
* Photoelectric test, temperature program control, LCD display, high precision and stable performance,
* Widely used to component control and quality test of tar, asphalt, paraffin, resin, fats, rosin, lubricant, Vaseline, medical ointment, ointment, suppository, edible oil, and grease.
* Measuring range: room temperature-300℃
* Minimum digital display: 0.1℃
* Linear heating rates: 0.2, 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0℃/min
* Furnace temperature: ≤200℃ ±0.5℃; ＞200℃ ±1℃
* The dimension of cup: φ9.9mm (inside diameter), R4.6±0.1mm (bottom radius)
hole size: φ2.80mm (dropping- point), φ6.35mm (softening-point), φ5.00mm (user choose)
Ball: lead ball (φ8mm, 3.2±0.1g, according to ASTM)
steel ball (3/8″, according to GB2728-1988; 5/6″ user choose)
* Weight (Gross): 11kg
* Overall Dimensions: 720mm*370mm*280mm