Biosafety Cabinet (Class II B2)
Three protection: operator, sample and environment.
Airflow system: 0 % air recirculation, 100% air exhaust
B2 Biological Safety Cabinet has higher class of safety protection compared with type A2,
it may be used for work with volatile toxic chemicals and radionuclides as required as adjuncts to microbiological studies.
1. Motorized Front Window.
2. Time Reserve Function.
3. HEPA Filter life and UV Life indicator.
4. Automatic air speed adjustable with filter block.
5. Work area surrounded by negative pressure, it can ensure maximum safety in work area.
6. Audio and visual alarm (Filter replacement, Window over height, abnormal Air flow velocity etc).
7. Most accessories are standard. No need to pay more, save your money.
8. Remote Control. All functions can be realized with it, making the operation much easier and more convenient.
9. Foot Switch. Adjust front window height by foot during experiment, to avoid airflow turbulence caused by arm movement.
10. Interlock Function: UV lamp and front window; UV lamp and blower, fluorescent lamp; Blower and front window.